Full Stack Web Developer / Billerica, MA / 11/15/15 – 05/15/22 (6+ years)
- Work explicitly with MVC Frameworks: Laravel 8.
- Design database architecture, implementation, and administration.
- Planning and implementing web projects to meet the needs of the organization.
- Develop complex applications using the appropriate approach and technology
- Work with REST APIs, OAuth, and social network integration like Facebook and Instagram
- Work with Google APIs: Map, Translation, Charts, and more
- Build Admin, MHN portal, and released to Telus in Canada
- Build Admin, BOSS portal and released to Telecentre S.A. in Argentina
broadband services in Belgium.
- Build Microservices using Node.js and integrate with Fortinet Security for Telenet, Belgium
- Build Admin, MBN, SMB, and CarWash portals for Telenet, Belgium
- Build Admin, NetOS, BOSS, and Operation portal for Comcast, US
- Build an iOS app that manages home network and profiles for Liberty Global in the UK
- Integrate OpenID Connect with the user portal for MBN and SAML 2.0 with the admin portal for MBN, SMB, and MHN.
- Led the Facebook Wi-Fi project and worked closely with the Facebook Wi-Fi team to get Benu Networks Certified.
- Contribute to re-design and to develop Benu networks enterprise portal using React
- Help transform old legacy AngularJS projects into the latest version of React.